Sunday, May 1, 2016

13 Shawn Lane Stories to be Re-Released

I'm pleased to say that I've found a home for 13 more of my stories. They are being re-released over the next several months through JMS Books, beginning with them being exclusive to Amazon Kindle Select for three months before being released through other distributors.

The titles coming soon for this (and I'll advise more info when I have it) are:

The Beach House
The Sutter's Bay series which included, Sweet Reunion, Twice in a Lifetime, Galaxy's Heart, Finding Forever, and Tempted to Taste
Maybe This Time
Ticket to Ride
Pieces
And the Only series: Only in His Dreams, Only For Him, Only His Heart and His One and Only.

I'm pretty excited about being able to have so many of my stories available again.

I'll update as I have information.

No comments:

Post a Comment