Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Shawn Lane Updates

So the latest news from me is the following:

At Long Last: Scott & Preston comes out in exactly one week from Loose Id. This is the combination of both At Long Last and Until the End of Time. Some editing has been done on this work to change a few things, but the story is essentially the same.

Most Likely to Succeed has been contracted with Loose Id and is in the very first stages of edits. I don't have any release information on it yet.

Finally His, probably my most popular His story, has found a new home with JMS Books. I signed the contract today and am excited to be working with JMS Books for the first time. I don't have an exact release date but I believe it will be this summer in July.

So that's the latest release information.

I am working on a new story that I suspect is about 1/2 to 3/4 done. Once I do have it finished, hopefully by the summer, I'll see where it will go.

At the moment I still have no immediate plans to self-publish but that could change

No comments:

Post a Comment