Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thursday Updates

I managed to finish the short story I was working on so since I already know who the publisher will be, I should have release information available in the very near future.

In other news...oh, wait. Is there other news?

Not really. I promised EH I'd write a free Christmas story starring her favorite of my characters, Kevin. I sort of started it but it hasn't really gone anywhere. I expect to finish it off once the story I am working on is safely in the queue for release. Then I simply must get back to The Impersonator which is due by the end of the year. I've gotten quite a jump on it though so I'm really not worried.

Last year I did some free Thanksgiving stories, but I simply do not have time for those this year. I may post the dates where those stories can be found this Thanksgiving so if there are new blog lurkers they can check them out.

Now..back to your regularly scheduled programming.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing the new story!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for another story finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you...

    Glad to see your roster is as jam packed as always....

    I am willing to have Kevin as a christmas pressy with a bow on top...

    So no rush....

    Hug and smooches from all the way over here hon....

    E.H>

    ReplyDelete
  4. He'll back his yearly visit, EH, just like Santa, lol.

    ReplyDelete