Thursday, November 11, 2010

And the newest title is...

All right, so here's the news.

The short story I was working on is a sequel to Pulling Away and is called Pulling Apart.

For those of you are fans of the original story (Devon, lol), this should be good news. Hopefully if you weren't a huge fan of the original you will still give Pulling Apart a chance. Basically, as the name implies things are not going swimmingly for Noah and Charlie.

The release date is January 23, 2011, so there you have my first release for 2011. I don't have a cover yet, but will post it when the time comes.

If you are curious how this came about, it was Noah's fault. In my free summer story with Kevin and Michael , Noah, of course made an appearance and there was a hint that not all was well. He kept bugging me about it, and before I knew it, I finally gave in.

For those of you who are Kevin lovers, he does make a few brief appearances in the story, but it IS Noah and Charlie's so don't expect too much of him.

So, that's the news. I'm back to working full steam ahead on The Impersonator. That's my Elvis Impersonator/Masquerade themed story if anyone is paying attention. LOL

6 comments:

  1. Yay for getting to see more Noah/Charlie.

    I think the Elvis story sounds like fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Er...yeah. To make a long story short, AQ has a Masquerade Theme coming in 2011. You should see many of our authors with stories that incude a masquerade ball. Last time I was in Las Vegas, Shayne joked that I should write a story where one of the heroes was an Elvis impersonator, which, of course, got me thinking. So, when the call for Masquerade stories came out and I said I would do one, I decided to combine the idea with my Elvis impersonator story. And it is due very soon....er, December 1stish to be exact, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad Noah nagged you - it's a great story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhh!... *thump*

    (That's me hitting the floor in a dead faint at the thought of Noah ever having a bad time of it again)

    BUT, given that things apparently had gone that way, I forgive you since I'm hopeful you have it all straightened out by the end. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup! Loved that one, Shawn.
    The only complaint I had is that it was too short ;)
    Looking forward for the sequel!

    ReplyDelete