Monday, April 6, 2009

April 6, 2009

Despite the fact that I am ridiculously tired (getting up at 2:38 am and not going back to sleep until after 3:30 am and getting up at 5:00am will do that, but I digress...and yes there was a reason for all that), I have still managed to add another 852 words to Beyond the Norm. Pretty cool. Not great, but anytime I can get more than 500 words done during lunch at the day job is a good day.

But now, as I approach 3:00 pm PDT (work day is over at 3:30 pm),I find myself barely hanging on to consciousness.

That puts me up to just about 13,000 words and honestly I have no clue how much farther/longer this story is going/will be. I'm guessing novella length rather than a short story or a novel. Truly I am not sure I am capable of novel length anymore. Once upon a time I wrote four of the darn things.

One of my books is part of the giveway over on the birthday celebration of the blog of Reviews by Jessewave on Wednesday, April 8th. With all the other great author giveways I'll be lucky if anyone wants my book!

I'm currently in fangirl mode and reading Josh Lanyon's The White Knight. How I find time to read and write, well...not sure, honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment