Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December 02, 2008

Good news day for me.

Pulling Away is the #3 best seller for the month of November on the Amber Quill's Allure site. Not bad, considering it came out three days before the end of the month. I am ridiculously proud of that little book, but some of the very positive remarks I've received make me wish I had made it longer. Ah, well, Noah and Charlie can be seen again in Kevin's book, Car Wash, coming next year.

And It's Only Make-Believe is #7 on the Heat side. Considering it came out in October, I am very pleased. It has also done very well on the All Romance Ebook site.

And I have finally signed the contract for Trust and it is winging its way to the publisher. I haven't made an official announcement but if you check out my website under my publishers it won't be too hard to figure out who offered for Trust. I am very happy indeed.

And speaking of, since my site isn't always easy to locate but this blog is, here is the url.

Website: www.authorshawnlane.com

No comments:

Post a Comment