Monday, December 1, 2008

December 01, 2008

December brings with it two releases from me.

This coming weekend is the release of my one and only menage, A Knight For All, from Amber Quill. I hope readers will enjoy the tale of Edward, Katherine and Sir Gregory.

Then, literally on the last day of the month, December 31, is the release of Perfect Man from Ellora's Cave. It seems so long ago now that I wrote the story of Craig and Alex. Definitely one of my favorites that I have written and a hot cover, too.

I will be working on Jake's Regret for most of the month. A tale of reunited lovers, Jake and Damian, both former football players. That one should be out in March.

I got another couple of chapters done on Beyond the Norm so that one's now over 10,000 words and not close to finish. Since I have to work on Most Likely To Succeed after Jake's Regret I am not sure when I will get more on Beyond the Norm but I will try.

And within the next couple of months I'd like to start Stephen Fitzroy's story. I plan, at this point, on making it more like a novella lengh, which I think is a rosette or something. Anyway, my plan is to have his heroine fall out of a tree and into his arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment