Wednesday, December 3, 2008

December 03, 2008

So I finally started Jake's Regret. I've got a bit over 1,000 words or so. Usually I love starting books but not so this time. Not sure why. I think what I have is good, actually.

I think part of it is because I really want to start Most Likely To Succeed and Car Wash. Car Wash doesn't even have to be written for months but I want to work on it anyway. And Most Likely To Succeed needs to be done in a couple of months but still Jake's Regret needs to be done THIS month.

Maybe because I don't have much of a plot planned. Just lovers who were apart for years and are reunited. Ah, well, I must do it.

I've made the mistake of reading some other authors books lately. I say mistake because it reminds me of my shortcomings! Will I ever get that good? Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment