Monday, November 10, 2008

November 10, 2008

Had a really great weekend.

First, Trust has been offered a contract which I am thrilled about. I've asked for a small change in the contract, however, so until that is approved and the contract signed, I don't want to post the details. But I will be very happy indeed if all goes well. Hopefully within the next couple of weeks I can post the details.

Got some very nice royalty checks, too. And got to spend a beautiful day at two of my favorite locations.

The San Diego Chargers won (although barely, but a win is a win).

And finally got a new computer with a ton of memory and it is very cool. Trying to use the Windows Easy Transfer program to transfer some of our data from the old computer to the new computer. And let me just say the "Easy" part...isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment