Friday, November 7, 2008

November 07, 2008

Just a few quick things.

The Prisoner finally has a release date from The Wild Rose Press (also made the coming soon pages). The release date is May 22, 2009. Seems like a long time from now but the good news is that includes the print release as well.

Working on The Other Side. Not going quite as fast as I'd like but I do have almost 7,000 words done on it.

Still waiting to hear on Trust. Hopefully by the end of the month.

I'll be gone much of the weekend. Well, Saturday. Off to Morro Bay (aka paradise for me).

ETA: Total geek moment. But right now It's Only Make-Believe is the number one seller for Amber Quill on All Romance Ebooks. I know it is likely to change any time, but it has been in the top five for the last week, so when it made it to number one today I had a pretty geeked moment.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your #1 best seller!!! It's Only Make-Believe is definitely worthy of that status!

    -Ava

    ReplyDelete