Tuesday, September 9, 2008

September 09, 2008

So, A Man Not Her Own, my Wild Rose Press release, is available as a download on Amazon for the Kindle. I thought that was kind of cool. In a purely geeky way, of course.

My progress on Trust is going very well. I am up to 16,000 words and still going. Will definitely make novella length. And then I am intending to submit it to Loose Id. See what my chances are there.

A Knight For All has made the coming soon pages of Amber Quill. That means I have to finish it, doesn't it? I stayed awake hours last night fretting over it.

I need to write faster, faster, faster. Besides A Knight For All, I want to finish Trust, and I still need to finish up At Long Last for Amber Quill and I also want to complete Beyond the Norm.

My friend, Ava March, is supposed to have her book, Bound by Deception released next week on September 16, 2008 from Loose Id. It hasn't made the coming soon pages nor has she received her cover for it yet. I can't wait to see it. I am sure it will be awesome. And I cannot wait to buy Bound by Deception. It is a terrific gay erotic romance. I highly recommend it. So look for that one week from today!

No comments:

Post a Comment