Monday, September 8, 2008

September 08, 2008

So, like most writers one of my goals is to be able to write full time. In other words, quit the dreaded day job. Let me just say I am no where near that.

I'm definitely not going to do that by publishing regular romances in the epublishing world at this stage in the game. They just do not make any money. Now when I say "any" obviously I don't mean I am getting zero royalties. But it really is next to nothing. I sold only 6 copies of Duke Pretender in July. So, um...yeah. That is not the way for me to be able to quit my day job obviously.

Instead, I will need to build up my career as an erotic romance author as well as go back to writing my regular romances with New York in mind. I don't have time to go back to writing Graham's story in 2008 but I am going to give serious consideration to Graham for 2009.

Working on Trust again. I still would like this story done this month and I am back to thinking of submitting it to Ellora's Cave.

I did a ton of edits on Sorcerer's Lover for AQ. I added 2300 words. It's supposed to be out in about three weeks so I am hoping that will still be the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment