Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Shawn Lane, Erotic Romance Author

Okay, yes that title of today's entry is an effort to get google to pick up the Shawn Lane name. You put Shawn Lane in google and the guitarist comes up. You put erotic romance author or even author and still he comes up as well as a few other sites that mention me. But www.authorshawnlane.com does not come up. It is frustrating.

I don't know what the answer is other than maybe once more of my books come out as Shawn Lane I'll start appearing.

Speaking of Shawn Lane and The Squire, not only was it the #3 selling book for Amber Quill in June it was the #5 for the entire second quarter for Amber Quill. Pretty darn cool. I am very happy with my success there.

I'll be blogging for Amber Quill again this coming Saturday, July 26, 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment