Saturday, July 26, 2008

A New Cover and a review for The Squire



Okay I just have to keep posting my cover for Wanting Sam coming in 2009 from Ellora's Cave because it is just too gorgeous not to post. It's just what I wanted for Wanting Sam.

And in other news for Shawn Lane, I blogged today on the Amber Quill Author's Blog.

I got 4 Angels from Fallen Angel Reviews for The Squire. It had some really great comments even though the reviewer commented several times how she didn't believe it was historically accurate. Not sure what she found not accurate since she didn't say, but since she really liked the characters and the book I really can't find fault.

ETA: I am guessing based on a more recent review the reviewer for Fallen Angels had issues with the age of the squire (I said Duncan had been Sir William's squire for 2 years).

No comments:

Post a Comment