Thursday, June 12, 2008

June 12, 2008 News

I heard back from my editor at Wild Rose Press and she has offered a contract for The Prisoner. She and the reader had concerns about some confusion of the way I did the timelines but apparently the reader she used had enough good things to say that she ended up offering the contract. I suspect we will be addressing the timeline in edits. Anyway, that is the last of my four original completed manuscripts that now has been offered a contract. How freakin' cool is that? All of my first four completed books will be published. Very cool.

Anyway, I love the fact that my other Fitzroy medieval hero will get published. He's quite a bit different from my alpha Nick. More a mixture of Beta and Alpha. Starts more Beta but leans toward Alpha, if that makes sense. Anyway a well-rounded hero, I think. Then my villain, Loutrant is one of the coolest evil guys I have ever written.

In Ellora's Cave News, I got my cover for my Quickie, Another Chance written by Shawn Lane and have now posted it on my website, www.authorshawnlane.com. Nice naked male chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment