Saturday, June 7, 2008

Back to Work

Okay so I have returned from an extended vacation. Now the summer ahead of me promises to be very busy.

I got my cover for Perfect Man and it is great. I am very happy with it. I plan to post it on Shawn Lane's website later this week. Very hot.

While I was away I received an email from the Samhain editor who had been reviewing Sinful. She really liked it but felt she had too much to do already with books scheduled through early next year. She advised she was passing it on to another editor there who seemed to be interested. So, I am still waiting to hear from that editor.

In the meantime, I have to get my cover request form into EC for Wanting Sam. I expect I will be getting edits on some of my EC stuff soon. Am waiting for those but my editor at EC had some family health issues so not sure if that will delay things.

The Squire and Duke Pretender both release this month so that is something to look forward to. Got my first royalty check from EC for Duke's Project.

Now I must turn my attention to the three novellas I must write for Amber Allure this summer: A Knight For All, At Long Last, and The Other Side. Definitely will be busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment