Tuesday, May 27, 2008

More Contracts in the Works

Okay so I asked to do another story for Amber Quill and was approved so now I have three stories due to them coming up. One due in August, one in September and one in October. This would mean releases from me in December 08, January 09 and February 09. So I had to do it. How could I not?

So I will have the medieval menage story, A Knight For All. A contemporary m/m opposites attract story called, The Other Side (if title is approved), and another m/m story about the first time discovery/realization of their sexual preferences. No title for that one yet. No story for that one yet.

Then I have Trust to work on and hopefully Sinful, not to mention edits coming from EC.

But you know I want to be successful and the way to do that is to build up work at both Ellora's Cave and Amber Quill.

I will be one busy writer when I come back from vacation so I had better enjoy the luxury of reading while on my vacation.

A minor update: The editor at Wild Rose Press says she loves the story of The Prisoner but she isn't sure the timeline works without knowledge of the first book so she was going to have a reader read it and get back to me. What does it mean? Not sure at this point, but I am guessing it may turn into a no if the reader is at all confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment