Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Torturing Myself

And no, not in a good way.

Though I vowed not to stalk my email I must make the confession that I have been. Stupid, I know. PD even reminded me that I was told it would take two weeks to even get to it and it has only been slightly over one week. So why am I expecting magic? Who knows. I suppose it is because one time when I was told by the same editor that it would take her "several" weeks with Another Chance and it took her slightly over a week to offer. So what if every other time she had told me a time limit and it has been at least that long? Yeah, I am creating torture for myself basically. Especially since not being able to get to it for two weeks probably means she won't even read it until then. So likely it will be more than two weeks. Stone of Wrath was and of course I was convinced that meant she hated it and she offered for it.Stop torturing yourself. Honestly. I know this is a trait of writers though from speaking with several other writers. But I am going to try once more to stop stalking my email. Really I am.

In relevant writing news things are going swimmingly on Trust. I've finished chapter one and am well into chapter two. I have to work them toward getting to a point where they can begin having hot sex of course. I am hoping to have some time this weekend to work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment