Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Squire's Cover

The Squire now has a cover which can be viewed on the "available soon" page of the Amber Allure site here: http://www.amberquill.com/AmberAllure/AA_upcoming.html

I really like the cover, especially the way he did the title. I'll update my website later with the cover as well. Can't do that from work.

What a great story the publication of The Squire really is. This is not the story I originally entered in the Amber Heat Wave Contest. I entered If Only You (now Another Chance coming out from Ellora's Cave), but realized I still had time to write a second story to enter so thus The Squire was born. I was absolutely stunned it was chosen as one of the winners. I still am stunned, really. But you know what the damn thing is good and I am very proud of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment