Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Almost Birthday

Well it's good friday for those of us who are Christians. Will it be good? Yes, indeed!

Tomorrow is my 43rd birthday and a lot has happened in the last year with my writing career. All good. Here's to a year from now when I hope to report even more success.

I started a new erotic romance, Unexpected. This one is a m/f romance. Not sure of the length yet but I doubt it will be a novel length. I seem to be having trouble writing anything long these days. Even Sinful is well below the word count it needs to be to compete with the print publishers.

My plan is to send The Prisoner off to Wild Rose Press this weekend so I can settle down to wait for a good quarter of the year on that. I hate waiting, but that is part of the publishing/writing process.

I received my sixth contract offer today. Will post details when I am allowed to do so.

Got the release date for The Squire from Amber Allure, June 22, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment