Friday, February 22, 2008

It's Sinful...

Well, it's time to work on Sinful actually!

I finished another chapter on my short story, The Perfect Man. I'm going to give it another couple of days before I tackle more. It's a bit dark and I think I need a break from the trauma.

Not that Sinful doesn't have its dark moments. Its good vs evil. A good magic user vs an evil one. But somehow mental health issues is more intense. At least for me.

So I've already revised the first 8 pages of Sinful. I have loads of work to do. Right now its only 283 pages which even with the method of 250 words times 283 pages that is only 72,000 or so words and actual words is only 52,000 something, so I need to build it up for sure.

Then once I get a good bit of it done I will consider the dreaded query process. I had thoughts of entering it in my chapter contest but I don't do very well in most contests and don't know if I want to waste my time and energy and money.

So we will see...

No comments:

Post a Comment