Wednesday, February 20, 2008

And the beat goes on

So I am making progress on The Perfect Man. Still not sure what the word length for this story will end up being. I've got three chapters done and it is up to almost 10,000 words. I've just started to get into the issues one of my heroes has. I might have to do a bit of research coming up in the next few days though. Still in wait mode for everything else. I finished more edits on Duke's Project the book coming out in April. Had to redo the blurb based on the changes. Will have to do the excerpt next. Don't have a release date for the sequel. Guessing they are waiting until the first comes out to give me one.Don't have a release for A Man Not Her Own coming out from Wild Rose Press either. I checked with my editor recently ahd she said we were waiting for the galleys. Nothing yet on the AQ contest entries either. Like I said, limbo time. Going to begin the re-writes for Sinful finally. I mean it this time. I'd like to enter that and Redemption in a contest coming up from the chapter I belong to so I need to get cracking!

No comments:

Post a Comment