Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Saga continues

So while I sat down to wait, I also sent off a snail mail partial of Duke Pretender to Avalon Books. I knew they wanted wholesome so I sanitized it and sent it off. I knew it was a long shot but I was in the mood to submit to publishers.

Eventually I got a request for a full from Avalon. I sent it off. I heard back from Wild Rose Press on my medieval full submission, A Man Not Her Own, and it was a rejection with a recommendation for revisions and an offer to review a resubmission. I went ahead and did revisions and resunmitted. I should know the results of that resub at the end of this month.

So, anyway I managed to finish the first draft of my new paranormal medieval, Sinful. I still need to do some revisions on it to do the final draft but overall I was satisfied with the result.

The beginning of September, I received an email from an editor at Cerridwen Press for the fulls of both Duke's Project and Duke Pretender. I was quite excited and sent them off.

I started the next medival paranormal and called it Redemption. And sat down to wait the results of my submissions...

No comments:

Post a Comment