Thursday, April 13, 2017

Latest Story Updates April 2017

The Sutter's Bay series will be coming soon as a boxed eBook set with JMS Books. So look for that, later this month, I think.

In other news, I am in the process of contracting several more orphaned AQ stories. These include The Squire, Sorcerer's Lover and Sorcerer's Lover 2, Waking the Prince, Admiring Jesse, Jake's Regret, The Other Side, Needing Seth, Manfred's Curse, and Unobtainable. 

There are still a few that haven't found a home and I'm not certain I will be pursuing re-publication for these at this point. I never say never though.

Pulling Away and Pulling Apart, have to be technically run through Loose Id as they are connected to Car Wash, which they currently have the rights to. Right now I don't have any intention of offering them to Loose Id, so they remain unavailable.

Other AQ stories that I have have no plans for are: Hitting It Big, Lost Between, The Impostor, The Best Gift, Still the One, A Knight for All, and It's Only Make Believe. I think that's about it for my former AQ catalog.

I still have zero news on the stories orphaned by the closure of Ellora's Cave, which are, of course, Perfect Man, Trust, Another Chance, Wanting Sam, and um, the Topaz book. I forget the name right now. Sorry.

There were a few free stories I had on All Romance eBooks that are no longer out there as well, including two Christmas stories, Last Christmas and The Naughty Ones. I might some day get those up on Amazon. We will see.

And finally, I am working on a new story but I am not pushing myself to work on it too fast so I have no clue when I will get it finished nor who it will go to. It involves a Hollywood actor and a nurse.

No comments:

Post a Comment