Friday, December 28, 2012

Reflecting on 2012

As we end 2012 it's time for me to reflect where the writing world has taken me this year.

This year I released the following stories:

Amber Quill

Eternally His
Finally His
Finding Forever
Maybe This Time
Waking the Prince

Loose ID

One More Time

Evernight Publishing

Getting Wade (part of the Manlove antho)
Loving the Boss
Loving the Assistant
Loving the Partner

MLR Press 

There's No Place Like Home for the Holidays 

I believe that brings the total for this year to 11 stories.

As for 2013, I currently have Gratefully His scheduled for January and Admiring Jesse scheduled for February. Both are are from Amber Quill. I am working on Irresistible and should have that off to a publisher sometime in January. Than I am working on an as yet untitled story that is the first of a trilogy. 2012 was a good year for me writing wise and I hope readers enjoyed my stories. Here's to an equally productive and fun 2013.  

3 comments:

  1. You've sure had a good year, Shawn! :-) I hope 2013 will be just as productive and fun for you, and I'm looking forward to whatever new stories you decide to write. :-) I always enjoy your books! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a very productive 2012! 11 stories is an impressive number.

    Congrats on a fab year!!

    ReplyDelete