Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Release Updates

I'm very happy Obama was re-elected. Now onto some writing related news and updates.

2012 Releases

Coming up on November 18, 2012 from Amber Quill Press is my fairytale inspired romance, Waking the Prince. It was inspired by Sleeping Beauty, my favorite fairytale.

I believe my Christmas story, There's No Place Like Home for the Holidays, will be released from MLR Press on December 06, 2012.

Loving the Partner, my third and final Romance on the Go story from the Loving series with Evernight Publishing  is due to be released sometime in December 2012. I'll let you know when I have a firm date.

2013 Releases

I finished the next installment of the His series, Gratefully His, and it is due out January 06, 2013 from Amber Quill Press. I am not sure when the "H" in the series will get written. Gratefully His is a standalone and can be read without reading any of the rest of the series. 

Also coming from Amber Quill Press I believe on February 10, 2013, is my Valentine's Day romance, Admiring Jessse. I'm working on it now and it's going really well.

1 comment:

  1. Just fyi: I reserve the right to delete all comments on this blog. Comments are now being moderated. Anonymous you are free to have your own views, but you will not have them here. Post them on your own blog.

    ReplyDelete