Saturday, June 9, 2012

So it's almost the middle of June already and I've been busy. Got three stories coming up in the latter part of the year as you can see over there on the side bar.

I just finished another little story and I'm waiting to know where it lands. I might not have any news on it for some time, though. Sometimes publishing goes slow.

I'm now working on Waking the Prince which is my Sleeping Beauty-type fairytale. My main character, Prince Roland is more a cross between Aurora and Prince Phillip, lol. Well, you will see when you read it I suppose.

Waking the Prince is part of the fairytale pax coming from Amber Allure:


That's the pax cover rather than my individual cover, but it's cute. The story isn't technically due until September 01, but I hope to have it done before the deadline. It's partially finished.

So that's where I'm at.

No comments:

Post a Comment