Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Wednesday Musings


A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.
Ingrid Bergman


Absence diminishes mediocre passions and increases great ones, as the wind extinguishes candles and fans fires.
Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Can miles truly separate you from friends... If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?
Richard Bach

How absurd and delicious it is to be in love with somebody younger than yourself. Everybody should try it.
Barbara Pym


If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.
A. A. Milne


Looking back, I have this to regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so.
David Grayson


Love is always bestowed as a gift - freely, willingly and without expectation. We don't love to be loved; we love to love.
Leo Buscaglia

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love Richard Bach quotes - Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah is one amazing quote after another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Shawn ..

    Can miles truly separate you from friends... If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?


    This especially - I have been having some friends moments recently... I think I really needed to read that today..

    Thanks ...

    E.H>

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were really lovely, weren't they?

    ReplyDelete