Thursday, February 18, 2010

February 18, 2010 (Can't think of a clever title)

Thanks everyone again for your thoughts and well wishes yesterday. It's very appreciated. I'll be alone for the next two weeks so the good part of that is I should get plenty of writing time in as well as bff time.

On a much lighter note, progress is being made on Still the One and it will be done this weekend.

And now for a picture. There is just something about the decadence of this particular picture that really calls to me. Enjoy!


6 comments:

  1. I hope you're having a better day today. You're still in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and PD have some quality time tonight. You know Jack and are here if either of you need anything. Love you.

    You know I'm all about pictures of our Ashtyn. YUM
    Damn I wish Ashtyn would put move that leg! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know huh, lol. I just love the look on his face. It's just so wicked.

    Thanks, bff, love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture gives new meaning to "want a bite of my apple", lol.

    Chin up kiddo, you are not alone.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. ((hugs))

    And of course, I love the fact that Ash's pants are down around his knees ;)

    ReplyDelete