Wednesday, November 19, 2008

November 19, 2008

First, something fun.

It's Only Make-Believe, my erotic interracial romance, is the number one selling book for Amber Quill on All Romance Ebooks for over a week now. It's also number three on the interracials genre as well. I'm so glad to see readers enjoying Sebastian and Melody's story.

Still nothing on Trust's contract and I am trying to decide whether to send another email or to wait a few more days. I know the publisher mentioned that it can take several days or weeks to get a response for contract changes, however, she also mentioned that they would at least acknowledge most business emails within three days. I never got any acknowledgement, though, I used the correct email address. Decisions, decisions. I'm anxious to get things going with Trust, so I can make the announcement and start thinking of my fabulous cover art.

I am up to 13,000 words on The Other Side and think I should have it done this week. I have about three chapters, I think to go, or about 5,000-6,000 words.

I've done all I need to do for Pulling Away's release, so look for that later this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment