Monday, November 17, 2008

November 17, 2008

I've decided I'm slightly insane. I don't know if that is possible, but there you have it.

How else do you explain my decisions to write all these stories I have promised and/or vowed to write? There isn't enough time in the days to do all that I claim I am going to do. Is there? I guess we will see.

As we go into the holiday season (really it is my belief that Halloween starts it), here is what is left for me in 2008 to do.

I am hoping (keep your fingers crossed) to have The Other Side completed and off to Amber Quill by the end of this week. Ambitious? Nah, it has to be done by the end of the month anyway.

If I can manage that, it will give me a week left in November. So, I am hoping for that week to get some work done on Beyond the Norm and possibly Sorcerer's Lover 2. If I have to pick one or the other, I'm going with Beyond the Norm.

Once December 01 comes around though I must endeavor to write Jake's Regret. I'll have a month to do it.

That's it for my writing left in 2008. Everything else must be pushed to 2009.

I am also hoping I can get the contract for Trust figured out and sent off to the publisher for that so I can start the process of a release date and cover, etc. I can't wait to see that story in print. Love, love Brad and Justin.

In real news: It looks like Amber Quill has bumped up the release of Pulling Away to the last weekend in November so I will have another release in November after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment