Tuesday, November 4, 2008

November 04, 2008

Today is election day. Here's hoping Prop 8 does not pass. And we can look forward to President Obama.

Pulling Away has been sent off to my publisher, Amber Quill. Should be released either at the end of this month or the beginning of next. This is going to be the first in a series from me. I am calling it "Old Friends" for now. A secondary character from Pulling Away will be starring in his own book next June called, Car Wash.

So now that Pulling Away is finished, what is next? I am returning to work on The Other Side, due this month. I'd like to get it finished early.

ETA: Prop 8 passed and I am so incredibly disappointed in my fellow Californians today who chose to continue discrimination for those different from them. One step forward, but two steps back. Very discouraging.

No comments:

Post a Comment