Thursday, October 30, 2008

October 30, 2208

I have a title for Noah and Charlie's story, Pulling Away. I'm having a great time writing their story although it is not without its angst. Anyway, if all goes well I should be able to send it to AQ next week and then hopefully I will have an idea of a release date for it.

Received my edits for At Long Last and they were extremely minor. Got a very nice compliment from my editor regarding the story. I really think At Long Last is some of my best work to date and I am excited to see what Trace comes up with for the cover.

Still no release date for The Prisoner. Turns out the email from my WRP editor was final line edits. They should be taken care of now so hopefully within the next month I'll have the date for release.

No comments:

Post a Comment