Tuesday, October 21, 2008

October 21, 2008

I'm working on the second chapter of Sorcerer's Lover 2. I think I should have SL2 finished by mid-November and then I will submit it to AQ and hopefully get a release date for it.

Likewise, the other story I simply must get finished in November is The Other Side. Anything else is just gravy.

I need to work on Beyond the Norm again, I think. I had considered starting Undeniable this year, but now I am thinking I should push that to 2009 and finish the books I have already begun.

ETA: Well, the wait is over for Trust from one publisher. Though they felt it had potential they thought I rushed the ending and decided to pass on it. This is a good publisher so I will probably try them again. In the meantime, I have already sent Trust on to another publisher for consideration. And so the wait begins again!

I'm okay with the rejection. It was a long shot in the first place and I think I was fairly close. Ah, well, next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment