Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October 01, 2008

It's October 01 today but you would think it was August here in Southern California. 100 degrees. Speaking of October, that means September is over and I didn't make the best-selling list for September for Amber Allure. My book didn't come out until very late Saturday night, September 27th when most people were probably asleep. Anyway, I hope the sales do well. I want people to want to read the sequel to Sorcerer's Lover when it comes out next year.

At Long Last is coming along very well. I'm really liking this book. I am planning on it being my first novella length work for Amber Allure. Not that happy it comes out at the end of the month when it is released for the reasons stated above, but hopefully it will do very well in spite of its release placement. It will be my next m/m release for Amber Allure and since it doesn't come out until January hopefully readers will be eager to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment