Monday, September 15, 2008

September 15, 2008

The only new thing I have to report is that I have given my still unwritten Regency gay BDSM story a name. Undeniable.

Whether that changes, I don't know. But that is what I am calling it now.

Got another review for Another Chance. This one was from Literary Nymphs and said in part:

"Another Chance is a breathtaking story of forbidden love in a prejudiced society where the public facade must be maintained. Daniel is afraid that his love for another man, if revealed, will have a negative impact on the future of his children. Aubrey also has fears but is confident that he and Daniel can be discreet with their love. Shawn Lane has produced an excellent heart warming plot with sensual characters that I enjoyed immensely."

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the fantastic review for Another Chance, Shawn!

    And I love the new title.

    -Ava

    ReplyDelete