Saturday, September 13, 2008

It's Done!

Trust that is. I wrote the last two chapters yesterday. Got it up to 22,000 words. Just need to wait for my CP to check out the last chapter.

I'm pretty happy with it. I guess I could have dragged it out to be longer, but I think I got everything in that I wanted.

Anyway, I now have to wait for Loose Id to decide whether they want to see any more of it.

And I can now officially move on to A Knight For all so I can get that done and off to the editors at AQ.

I haven't heard anything from my managing editor at AQ about needing any more changes on Sorcerer's Lover so hopefully that means it is a go and will be out in just two weeks.

Yesterday, was a bad day here. In the area where I live there is a commuter train called the Metrolink. PD takes that train, although, thankfully he was not on it. But many people were and people I see every day myself as I park in the station for my commuter bus I take. I see these folks every day as they arrive in Simi at the same time as my bus. Only, they never arrived yesterday and at this point at least seventeen are dead. Bad day, horrible. My prayers are with them and their loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment