Thursday, September 18, 2008

September 18, 2008

As stated, It's Only Make-Believe has been offered a contract with Amber Quill for the Amber Heat line. I am glad Sebastian will be published. I have a great fondness for that character.

So what else am I still waiting for? I am waiting to hear from a publisher about Trust and whether they want to see more than the partial sent to them. I hope so, certainly, but I have given up trying to predict these things. If they request a full, then it will be more waiting from them. If they do not, then I decide who gets their chance next.

And I am still waiting to see if Resplendence will request more of Sinful. I'm guessing not, but you never know. When I begin work on Graham's story next year I am intending to do mega-research first. So that one will take me a while to do, I think. Maybe by the time I research and write that and Morton's story the market in NY will be ripe for Medievals. I don't think it is right now from things I have heard. Some have sold but it's been a tough sale. Those damn Regencies are still too popular.

Speaking of, I am getting anxious to start work on Undeniable. I won't, I won't. I can't. I don't have time for it right now, I really don't. Even though I am not as concerned as I was about A Knight For All (it's getting closed to finish) I must then move on to finishing At Long Last and Beyond the Norm.

No comments:

Post a Comment