Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Um...yes...

I am in full waiting/stalking mode again. I'm beginning to wonder what I would do with myself if I wasn't!

Anyway, waiting to hear on It's Only Make Believe. I also sent off a partial of Sinful to Resplendence. I doubt I will hear soon on that unless it is a quick no, because it says it takes them up to 12 weeks. And of course I am stalking for Sorcerer's Lover edits.

And of course I am itching to have something under consideration elsewhere, too. So, by the middle of September I hope to have both Trust and Beyond the Norm done and ready to go somewhere. That's my goal.

Then I really must finish A Knight For All. Damn, that story has become a thorn in my side. I am determined to see it through if only to challenge myself.

Only one week to go until the release of Another Chance by Ellora's Cave. Really Aubrey and Daniel were my first attempt at a gay erotic romance (The Squire coming slightly after), and I am really proud of my guys. Can't wait for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment