Monday, July 14, 2008

Rest of the Year Plans

So I've posted a lot about plans for the year and some of that has gone by the way-side. So now that there are approximately 4 and 1/2 - 5 months left in the year I need to think what I hope to accomplish in my writing for the rest of 2008.

For Amber Quill I would need to write the four books I agreed to write: A Knight For All, At Long Last, The Other Side and Jake's Regret. If I have any time left after that for the year I would like to finish and submit Sorcerer's Lover. I don't think it will fit in at all at Ellora's Cave given the time period and content.

For Ellora's Cave I want to finish Trust and submit it for consideration and if I have time, I would like to finish It's Only Make Believe and submit that before the end of the year too. I can't see myself finishing Duke Protector before 2008 is over so it looks like that will be a 2009 submission.

For Wild Rose Press nothing really. I will be doing the edits for The Prisoner and then I honestly have nothing else to submit to them at this time nor do I anticipate anything in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment