Saturday, June 14, 2008

Latest

I received the edits for my birthstone book, Stone of Wrath. Really not much and I already did them and returned them to my editor. Did the blurb, excerpt and dedication too. I know this book won't be out until November but everything is done on my part for now. I doubt I will see the birthstone cover before it hits the coming soon pages probably in October. Some of the generic covers they don't send to the authors. Don't know if I will have any final line edits though.

The Squire comes out next weekend. Should be offered at a fairly low price. I think it will be $3.00 for the download. This will be my first release as Shawn Lane and also my first release with Amber Quill's Allure line.

Sent off the full of Sinful to Samhain and got an acknowledgement from the editor she received it. Now I wait and wait and wait.

Haven't heard back from my editor at WRP since I told her I would like to contract The Prisoner. I know she was promoted and is likely quite busy so I am not worried.

Started working on A Knight For All and The Other Side both.

No comments:

Post a Comment