Friday, May 9, 2008

Nothing in Particular

I am hoping to get my cover art for The Squire soon. It comes out in just over a month. I have noticed some of my fellow Heat Wave contest winners getting theirs lately, the ones with slightly earlier release dates than mine in June. Some of the covers I have seen are really good so I am hoping for something cool myself. I can't wait to be able to post it on my website for Shawn Lane.

I was trying to get my query letter ready for Sinful but I am not sure it's very successful. My friend is trying to help but really it is a difficult process to make something look interesting in a one page letter. Sigh. It's making me want to go back to working on "Trust". Is that lazy or what?

I think I will start it anyway because I've been thinking about it for the last several days. I think it is important to go where your creative mind wants to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment