Saturday, April 26, 2008

Trying to Stay Focused.

So this is one of those times when I have the time to write but don't seem to do so.

I've hit an unexpected snag with Unexpected. I'm trying to write an erotic shower scene between my hero and heroine and I am squeezing it out like drops of blood. It's not going fast enough and I keep giving up. I am getting ready to toss the scene and move along in the book. I'll give it a few more attempts before I give up entirely on the scene.

I've come up with the beginnings of an idea for my next contemporary male/male erotic romance. I am calling it "Trust" right now because I don't have a name for it. I am trying very hard not to work on it while I am trying to get Unexpected finished. It's almost May and I want to get Unexpected to my editor before Memorial Day Weekend because my almost two week vacation begins after that.

So bad muse, I need to stay focused on Unexpected

No comments:

Post a Comment