Monday, April 7, 2008

Official Announcements

I finally have a release date for my medieval romance, A Man Not Her Own. It will be released as an ebook from Wild Rose Press on August 01, 2008. It is scheduled for print release on February 02, 2009.

As my publisher has now officially acknowledged my new contracts I believe it is 0kay now to post about them.

I have been offered and accepted contracts for two gay erotic romances from Ellora's Cave. One is Regency-set and is titled "Another Chance". The other is a contemporary titled "Perfect Man." No release dates of course, but I got the word from my editor that we would begin edits on both of these stories in June. I am, of course, thrilled I have these two coming out from such a great, high profile epublisher. These books will be out under my Shawn Lane name and I will be updating my website with this information soon.

This brings my current contract count to six. Four of them from Ellora's Cave (two from the Cerridwen Press) and one from Wild Rose Press and another from Amber Quill.

Other things are in the works and I hope to announce more contracts in the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment