Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Brief Rant

Okay, I just have to say it is just rude and immature to leave nasty comments on someone else's blog. Really, what is the point of bashing total strangers you will never meet? What pleasure do you get out of it? There are probably thousands of blogs out there you would consider pointless. Here's something to consider, if you don't like it, don't read the blog. It is really quite simple. Anyway, having just received such a mean-spirited comment I have changed my comments section to be monitored by me. Therefore I must approve them before they are posted. It's really a shame it had to come to this, but I'm just not going to allow children to ruin my day with pointless rude comments. It's my blog and I do have that choice. Go bother some other innocent victim with your immaturity. Not that I have a ton of folks commenting anyway, but you never know when that will change as my books come out. Honestly people never stop disappointing me. You'd think I would be used to the cruelty of humans, but I am not.

It's funny but a well known agent just blogged about liking her Kindle and that caused all sorts of people to believe they were entitled to insult her and others who read her blog and write. I'm not sure that the anonymity of the internet is really what is allowing these people to believe they can be jackasses or if they just would be anyway.

Rant over...

No comments:

Post a Comment