Thursday, September 13, 2018

September 2018 Update

For the next few months, I have three new stories coming out.

Coming October 27 is Dexter's Haunting for Dark and Stormy story for Halloween. It's not scary but it is ghost themed.

Coming in December (not sure what date yet) is my Christmas offering, A Sutter's Bay Christmas. This concerns a new couple but many of the guys from previous stories in the series make an appearance.

In January 2019 I have Snowed In: Sam and Lincoln coming. This one is basically Sam and Lincoln stuck some place together during a snowstorm. This was a JMS Author themed series so you can expect other versions of Snowed In: Name and Name.

Brand new, never before published stories.

I hope to have a couple of stories out in 2019. I'll keep anyone posted. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment