Monday, July 23, 2018

New Story Coming Early 2019

This weekend, I finished another original, as yet unpublished story. It was for a submission call for JMS Books authors and the deadline wasn't until the end of August but I got it done early so I sent it on in.


It's not due to be published until early 2019 but I'm happy to have another new story coming. It was a theme call for JMS authors where the couple were snowed in. Mine involves Sam and Lincoln, a Hollywood actor and a lawyer, who went to high school together ten years earlier.


Next up, I am thinking of doing a Christmas story, also for JMS, that wouldn't be due until the end of September but it would be nice to have the Halloween, Christmas and Winter stories out. All new stories instead of just the reissues. I will think about it.


Anyway that's probably my last post for the summer. I'll check in here in September to see where I am with that Christmas story, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment