Sunday, May 13, 2018

Story Updates, Reissues, Orphaned Stories

Okay so not that much to report. Perfect Man comes out next week, which is a reissue of my story with EC. Then in June Trust and Another Chance, two more EC stories make their appearance with JMS Books. I am glad these three stories will get to see the light of day again considering the disastrous conclusion at EC where I went many months without payment for sales of them. The covers for two of the stories appear there on the left.

Loose ID is now history and with that house closing I now have several more orphaned stories. At Long Last, Car Wash and Most Likely to Succeed have all been orphaned for the second time. Also, The Crush Revisted, California Dreaming, and One More Time too. I'll be looking in to what to do with all those stories. 

In the meantime I am working on a new story that I expect to submit for a sub call later this summer. I am hoping to get a few more stories done too. New ones. Old reissues are nice. But new material would be nice too.

That's about it for me. I'll check in later in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment