Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Story Plans

I'm attempting to write a Christmas story. We'll see if I make it. It has to be done and in prior to September 30th in order to make it into JMS Books for consideration. I have no title for it and probably won't until I know I actually got it done.

Once that's done, I'm not sure if I will write anything else this year. I'd like to get some work done for 2017 but this has been a full year for me of re-releases and even a couple of new works like Restaurant Wars, California Dreaming, and the possible Christmas story.

So we'll see. The market is pretty saturated and I've seen a few authors recently announce they were quitting. I'm not ready to do that, but I have to admit today's market is tough to navigate. So, we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment