Wednesday, March 2, 2016

At Long Last and Until the End of Time Update

Well now that the contracts have been signed and officially acknowledged I can mention that I have sold the rights to At Long Last and it's sequel, Until the End of Time, to be re-released by Loose Id sometime later this year. Since Scott and Preston hold a special place in my heart this is good news that they will be out in the publishing world again once the closing of Amber Quill concludes later this month. There will be some edits on At Long Last and Until the End of Time but not sure to what extent at this point. I do know the plan is to package them together when the time comes.

At this point I have no other news on the fate of my other Amber Quill work including Most Likely to Succeed or Car Wash. When I do I will post here.

2 comments:

  1. Have you considered self-publishing them? :)

    I've been dabbling in self-publishing with my latest books, and I love being independent. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've considered it but honestly it's not high on my list to do so. I don't have the time, money or inclination.

      Delete